Here at VeoMoves, we understand that arranging to move home is stressful enough without worrying about the actual move day. Months of planning all come down to one final day where your entire worldly goods need to be moved from A to B.
This is where we aim to make a difference. From our base in Feltham, Middlesex, we’ve got a flawless record helping our customers move locally and across the UK.
From the moment you first make an enquiry with us, to the moment where the last box is removed from our vehicle, our aim is to deliver a service that is above and beyond your expectations. Although you probably don’t move home that often, we help hundreds of people move home every year so whatever the circumstances of your specific move, we’ll have almost certainly dealt with it before and that experience will ensure your move day goes smoothly.
Five Reasons to Trust Us With Your Removals
If you want anything from a Removal company, it’s trust. Whichever company you hire to help you move home, it’s imperative that you have the confidence in their skills and expertise because there is no ‘plan B’ on move day if you don’t hire the right company. Here’s a few reasons why our customers believe we’re the right choice for their move…
- All our vehicles are liveried and our staff wear uniform. We do this because we are a professional removal company and we believe our customers appreciate our attention to detail in everything we do.
- All of our staff are experienced Removal Men and fully trained. Moving large and heavy items up and down stairs is not something that just anyone can do so we only trust your possessions with staff who know what they’re doing.
- We provide free insurance to cover your goods whilst they’re in transit. Whilst it’s extremely rare that we ever have to deal with breakages, you can have peace-of-mind that your possessions are covered by our insurance.
- We focus our service on your specific needs rather than our policies. Want to move at the weekend? No problem. Want to add an additional delivery point? No problem. We want to provide you with solutions, not excuses.
- We always aim to provide a transparent pricing structur so there are no nasty surprises. Some removal companies bury hidden charges in their contract and only make you aware of them when it’s too late to object. We don’t believe this is fair so we don’t hide any additional charges from you.
Your Removals Questions Answered
Q: Do you offer a packing service?
Yes we do. Not only can we pack-up your current home but we can also unpack all of your possessions in your new home. Head over to your packing page for more information.
Q: Why are your prices so competitive?
We like to think that we offer an exceptional service and excellent value for money. Unlike some of the larger Removal companies, we don’t have the overheads of Management Teams, Marketing Departments, Shareholders, etc so we can afford to pass those savings onto our customers.
Q: How long does a removal take?
There are so many factors that determine how long it will take us to move you so it’s difficult to give a simply answer. However, due to the legal completion usually occurring at lunchtime, the maximum time it would take for us to load any size of property is typically 4 hours.
Q: How do I book?
Once we have provided you with a formal quote, you simply complete our booking form and pay a £100 deposit to confirm your booking.
Q: What happens on move day?
Our Crew will arrive at the agreed time and after our Foreman has taken a look around your property, he will tell you which rooms they’ll load first. If you have any specific issues or requirements on the day, simply tell the Foreman and he’ll do everything he can to help.